International Presentation Skills (II)
A master class for experienced presenters
Building on the skills learned in our International Presentation Skills (I) seminar, this presenters’ master class is a unique opportunity to consolidate existing knowledge and hone your technique. The topics covered include a clear objective, appealing images, a keen awareness of audience needs and that all-important eloquence. Furthermore, this seminar focuses on developing your own personal style and having an individual set of rhetorical tools.
- Inspiring others to action
- Dealing with nerves
- Building rapport with any audience
- Using powerful argumentation techniques
- Mastering methods of delivery
- Using your voice
- Presenting as a group
Each content section makes varied use of brainstorming, team-teaching, group and individual work, coaching, practical exercises and demonstration. The seminar is interactive. Many sections of the seminar incorporate video analysis of each participant’s mini-presentation. A detailed handbook and toolkit serve as reference material for long-term results, even after the seminar has ended.
International Presentation Skills (II) is targeted at experienced presenters who will benefit from identifying and mastering a personal set of rhetorical techniques to help them become exemplary presenters. It is therefore highly advantageous that you attend our International Presentation Skills (I) or a similar seminar first. This seminar is held in English and focuses on the skill (as opposed to simply the language) of presenting. We therefore recommend an upper-intermediate level of English (high B2 or C1 based on the Common European Framework of Reference) for participation.
At a glance
- Two or three days – this additional day reinforces the key messages as participants deliver a fully prepared presentation using the tools and techniques acquired in the seminar
- In-company seminar – max. 6 participants; dates and prices available on request
- Seminar at an EnglishBuiness training centre – max. 6 participants; locations, dates and prices available on request