English for International Projects
Clear communication for complex projects
Language seminar goals
It’s a fact of business life today that more and more of us work in international project teams. Many of us are involved in projects where four, five, six or more nationalities are represented. Typically, we have to work together closely to deliver results and meet tight deadlines.
Our English for International Projects language seminar will help you discuss and report on key project topics with clarity, accuracy and a broader vocabulary. You will practise talking about goals, project plans, resources, costs and handling deadlines in face-to-face meetings as well as in simulated telephone conferences.
Our aim is to help you work optimally with a mix of colleagues, whether they are native speakers or using English as a bridge language.
A typical two-day programme covers a selection of the following topics:
- Describing timeframes and benchmarks
- Reporting on time, cost, and quality in English
- Using diplomatic language
- Working with common communication challenges
- Handling teleconferences, video conferences and remote teams in English
- Using appropriate vocabulary and tone
Every language seminar can be further tailored to accommodate the specific needs and goals of the participants. The small group size (3–6 participants) allows for individual feedback and maximises speaking time. The minimum language requirement for this language seminar is upper intermediate (B2 based on the Common European Framework of Reference).
Not sure about your level or wondering if this is the right language seminar for you? Make an appointment for an English evaluation to get started. Dates and prices are available on request.
At a glance
- Two days
- In-company seminar – max. 6 participants; dates and prices available on request
- Seminar at an EnglishBusiness training centre – max. 6 participants; locations, dates and prices available on request