English for Daily Business
Successful communication for everyday business situations
Language seminar goals
In today’s international business world employees face numerous challenges in English, from meetings and telephone conferences to social interactions with colleagues. While the English you learned in school may be sufficient for taking a message or introducing yourself, business professionals working in English require more in-depth language knowledge. Our English for Daily Business language seminar is an intensive programme of language competence combined with key communication skills that allows you to practise and fine-tune your daily business English.
A typical two-day programme covers a selection of the the following topics:
- Participating in meetings in English: agreeing, disagreeing and getting your point across
- Telephoning in English
- Writing professional correspondence and emails in English
- Conducting small talk and social English in business settings
- Reviewing relevant grammar points on an as-needed basis
Every language seminar can be further tailored to accommodate the specific needs and goals of the participants. The small group size (3–6 participants) allows for individual feedback and maximises speaking time. The minimum language requirement for this language seminar is upper intermediate (B2 based on the Common European Framework of Reference).
For participants with a lower language level or who want to focus on a specific topic, we recommend our English for Telephoning and English for Meetings language seminars.
Not sure about your level or wondering if this is the right language seminar for you? Make an appointment for an English evaluation to get started. Dates and prices available on request.
At a glance
- Two days
- In-company seminar – max. 6 participants; dates and prices available on request
- Seminar at an EnglishBusiness training centre – max. 6 participants; locations, dates and prices available on request