English for Assistants
Eloquent administrative staff make excellent first impressions
Language seminar goals
Executive assistants, PAs, administrative assistants or receptionists are often the first point of contact when clients reach out to a company. When dealing with international clients and partners, assistants are under additional pressure to appear assured and competent when communicating in English. Our English for Assistants language seminar equips participants with the linguistic tools necessary to approach even the most challenging situations and ensure that business opportunities aren’t lost in translation.
A typical two-day programme covers a selection of the following topics:
- Organising meetings and making travel arrangements
- Telephoning in English
- Crafting professional correspondence and emailing in English
- Making small talk in a business setting
- Writing minutes and reports
- Handling difficult situations in English
- Practising grammar topics on an as-needed basis
Every language seminar can be further tailored to accommodate the specific needs and goals of the participants. The small group size (3–6 participants) allows for individual feedback and maximises speaking time. The minimum language requirement for this language seminar is Intermediate (B1 based on the Common European Framework of Reference).
Not sure about your level or wondering if this is the right language seminar for you? Make an appointment for an English evaluation to get started. Dates and prices are available on request.
At a glance
- Two days
- In-company seminar – max. 6 participants; dates and prices available on request
- Seminar at an EnglishBusiness training centre – max. 6 participants; locations, dates and prices available on request