Regional HR Manager at MOL EUROPE
Underwent Key Communication Skills Assessment to support her role in HR development
ASSESSMENT OF ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SKILLSAn objective evaluation of your employees
Our assessment and consultancy package provides HR managers, team leaders, employees and job seekers with a one-of-a-kind evaluation and benchmarking tool. If you want a detailed and unbiased report on your primary English communication skills or if you, as an HR manager, need to evaluate your team’s suitability for participation in an international project, EnglishBusiness’s assessment product will suit you down to the ground.
What assessment includes:
- An individual interview (approx. 45 minutes) plus writing exercises to be completed in advance (approx. 1-2 hours).
- Detailed evaluation on a selection of the most essential business communication skills (e.g. presenting, describing processes, giving instructions, negotiating agreements).
- A written report containing the results in the form of an easy-to-read table based on the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) standard.
When assessment is the ideal solution:
- Identifying the potential of the individuals operating in English-speaking work environments and optimally supporting their progress.
- Objective evaluation of the English communication skills of high-potential employees in succession planning and the promotion of the next generation of talents.
In order to get the most out of the assessment results, we recommend that you make use of our HR Development consultancy service. Based on assessment reports from your staff, we plan and, should you choose, implement a comprehensive training programme that addresses your employees’ English communication goals without exploding your budget – thus maximising the return on your training investment.
|incl. report||on requestENQUIRE|