It is invaluable to us to be able to reflect on our work with EnglishBusiness and develop new ideas for the future. EnglishBusiness is a true consultancy partner.
TRAINING DEVELOPMENT For METRO’s House of Training
In 2004, METRO identified the need to focus on strategically ensuring best practices throughout the company. House of Training was founded in order to implement METRO’s “Key Success Activities” through their training programmes.
- This strategy was prioritised at the highest level and the green light given to selected business experts worldwide who could pass on their knowledge and experience to colleagues in the form of seminars designed by METRO.
- The success of the programme was dependent on these experts having the ability to transfer knowledge in a training session.
The newly established House of Training contacted EnglishBusiness after hearing about our role in a METRO future management development programme.
- Together, we designed and developed a comprehensive facilitation seminar called “Instructor Skills Coaching” with the specific objective of training METRO managers to train other METRO staff.
- EnglishBusiness trainers have been contributing to the success of House of Training by teaching METRO trainers since 2004. Instructor Skills have become a cornerstone of HoT’s on-campus trainer preparation in Paris and Düsseldorf.
- This has enabled METRO to use experts from the business and secured the quality of training across the corporation.