In our cooperation with EnglishBusiness we especially appreciate their flexibility, speed and deadline reliability in the handling of projects. They are also able to meet our exact company requirements. The regular updating of a glossary containing our terminology preferences over the many years we have worked together has led to great satisfaction on both sides.
HIGH-CALIBRE TRANSLATIONSFOR BERENBERG BANK: EVERY TEXT IS POWERFUL
Berenberg Bank (Schweiz) AG, headquartered in Zurich, manages capital of around CHF 3.3 billion. It is a fully consolidated subsidiary of Berenberg Bank in Hamburg, which was founded in 1590 and is one of the oldest private banking institutions in the world.
Berenberg Bank (Schweiz) AG was looking for a partner who would successfully combine financial expertise and language competence in English texts. In February 2002, the bank turned to EnglishBusiness for the translation of its annual report.
- EnglishBusiness organises the translation of the marketing section of Berenberg Bank (Schweiz) AG’s annual report, giving it to a specialist financial translator and then having it proofread and polished by a member of the in-house editorial team.
- Since the summer of 2009, we have also been responsible for the regular translation of the financial market reports published weekly by Berenberg Bank.
- We have identified and maintained the bank’s corporate language through glossary work and two-way feedback processes.
- We achieve short turnaround times for urgent jobs.
- Our native-speaker proofreaders are always available in person for translation queries.
- Our project managers are quick to respond in matters of project handling.
The resulting high-quality translations have exactly the right impact on the target audience.