- a native speaker of English?
- a university graduate and/or qualified teacher (e.g. TEFL-certified)?
- based in Hamburg and the holder of a valid residence/work permit?
- friendly and outgoing?
- adept at communicating with people from different cultural backgrounds?
- an enthusiastic, flexible and independent worker?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to all of these questions, you may be the right fit for our team of freelance trainers!
In addition to the criteria listed above, the following qualities and qualifications, though not mandatory, are of particular interest for us:
- corporate experience
- experience in communication skills development (such as negotiations or presentations)
- experience in ESP (English for Specific Purposes) instruction
Why join our team?
In addition to the general advantages of working with EnglishBusiness, our freelance trainers benefit from
- a Resource Manager, who provides pedagogical support
- a Programme Coordinator, who keeps track of your schedule and maintains organisation
- Hamburg’s largest teaching materials resource room for freelance English trainers, with books, periodicals and internet access
- competitive rates of pay
- advice and tips on living and working in Germany
How to apply
EnglishBusiness accepts spontaneous freelance applications all year round.
Simply email us a current CV, references and cover letter to email@example.com. (please write APPLICATION: TRAINER in the subject line) Please note that we only accept electronic applications.
We look forward to hearing from you!