- Very proudly found “EnglishBusiness AG” with an excellent team of English consultants, trainers and translators. Poised to define the young, but growing, Strategic Language Management industry in Europe.
- Proven expertise in HR development consultancy and English skill assessment tools.
- The translation of annual reports (including for DAX-listed companies) and comprehensive financial communication has become our daily bread.
- Larger-scale financial specialisation crystallises in translation activities.
- We reach 2,000 English language learners in Hamburg.
- Launch of open seminars and workshops at our Hamburg office.
- Founding of EnglishBusiness GbR.
- Move to Jarrestraße, Hamburg, Germany, because we fall in love with the view of the water, the 400m² terrace and the sun-filled rooms.
- Launch of road show training for IPO presentation techniques.
- Introduction of in-company communication skills seminars.
- Introduction of translation services.
- “Bridge the Gap” renamed to “EnglishBusiness” to more clearly define the market we serve.
- 1 psychologist (Nina Zolezzi) + 1 historian (Cathy Molohan) + 1 medical doctor (Jan Meinhof) meet with no intention of starting a company, but with lots of great ideas on how to improve the quality of English communication in Germany.
- The result. “Bridge the Gap” begins operating from a private living room.